Terms and Conditions
Jampot and Sunday Limited
(company number: 08475656)
77 Hillfoot Drive,
Leeds, LS28 7QL
1. These terms and conditions apply to all transactions between you, the ("Customer") and Jampot and Sunday Limited ("Jampot & Sunday"). We reserve the right to change, add to or delete any or all of these Terms & Conditions by posting these changes to this section of the website. Any orders placed via the website after changes have been made will constitute your acceptance of those changes. We therefore advise you to visit this section of the website on a regular basis in order to have a full understanding of any changes that may have been made.
2. No contract shall exist between you and Jampot & Sunday until Jampot & Sunday has sent you an email or other document confirming receipt and acceptance of the order you wish to place. After that confirmation Jampot & Sunday is entitled to withdraw from any contract in the case of obvious error or inaccuracy regarding the order confirmation, price, or goods.
3. Customers who shop on-line must be 18 years or over. When you purchase goods from Jampot & Sunday you will be asked to provide your name, email address, billing address, delivery address, telephone number and credit or debit card details. Jampot & Sunday only accepts payment by Visa, MasterCard, Switch, American Express, Diners Club, JCB, Delta and Connect.
4. Jampot & Sunday's obligation to you is dependent upon the availability of goods, in the unlikely event that’s goods are sold out or no longer available Jampot & Sunday will send you notification and may offer you an alternative product or if no suitable alternative is available Jampot & Sunday will issue a refund for the retail price paid for the item. All alternatives offered will be of the same retail value as the original item. Items stored in your Wishlist or shopping bag are not reserved and may be purchased by other customers. Jampot & Sunday at any time may reserve the right to place restrictions on the volume of goods ordered by one customer.
5. Prices shown on the website are the prices for which Jampot & Sunday will sell its good's at the time of display. Prices online may vary from in store from time to time. Information concerning prices and availability is subject to change without notice. All prices displayed are inclusive of VAT at the standard UK rate. Jampot & Sunday will charge an additional charge for delivery the amount of which will vary according to the postal region that you choose. In the unlikely event that Jampot & Sunday has to vary the price from that shown on its website after receipt of your order, Jampot & Sunday will send you notification and allow you the opportunity to cancel your order if Jampot & Sunday has not done so already.
6. Jampot & Sunday will make every effort to fulfil and deliver orders within the delivery time advertised at point of order. However, we cannot guarantee this and will not accept responsibility if your order is delivered outside this time which must be regarded as an estimate, and is also dependent on availability and normal processing. Jampot & Sunday cannot be held liable for late delivery for any reasons beyond our control.
7. Payment will be obtained by debiting your debit or credit card once we have verified your card details and received credit authorisation. From time to time we may need to contact you to provide further proof of identity as this is to protect both the customer and Jampot & Sunday from online fraud. In this instance we will need 1 form of photographic ID like a passport or driving licence as well as a utility bill for the address of the debit or credit card being used for the purchase. Jampot & Sunday reserve the right to cancel any online order should you not provide the adequate id if requested.
8. Jampot & Sunday will arrange delivery of goods to the address given in the order and will endeavour to deliver the goods (which are in stock and available for delivery) within 5-7 working days within the UK and Europe. For countries outside of the EU Jampot & Sunday cannot guarantee delivery within these time frames and shall not be liable for failure to deliver within the estimated delivery time period.
9. As the Customer, you are liable for all import duties, customs and local sales taxes levied by the country that the goods are being shipped to and payment of these taxes may be required in order to release the goods from customs. Jampot & Sunday cannot be held responsible for any of these charges.
10. A valid signature will be required upon delivery. This signature should from a member of your household, who is aged 18 or over or a Company official, if delivered to a Company address. At that point the goods will be deemed delivered and you will be deemed to be the owner of the goods subject only to your rights set out elsewhere in these Terms and Conditions.
11. Jampot & Sunday cannot deliver to PO Boxes or APO/FPO addresses; this service is not available through our chosen courier service.
12. Jampot & Sunday operate a policy of refund or exchange. Goods purchased online can be returned at any time within 30 days for an automatic refund or exchange, exceptions to this are underwear and footwear that has been visibly worn. Any unwanted product must be returned in the original packaging with all labels and swing tags still in place. Returns that are damaged or soiled may not be accepted and may be sent back to the customer and a refund refused. Due to the high value of our products we would recommend that all returns are sent back using either registered or recorded post as Jampot & Sunday cannot be held responsible for any returned goods that get lost in transit.
13. We offer free returns to all UK customers but the responsibility of the return is still with the customer until the goods are physically received by Jampot & Sunday. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
14. In the case of faulty goods Jampot & Sunday will use reasonable efforts to replace them, but if a replacement is not possible or if we choose to cancel, our only obligation will be to refund the full amount paid by you. This and the other terms contained in these terms and conditions are not intended to affect your statutory rights.
15. Colour shape and scale accuracy of the display on our website cannot be guaranteed as this depends on your computer or mobile device.
16. All the design, text and imagery on the website are for the copyright of Jampot & Sunday. The site may not be altered in any way or republished without written permission from Jampot & Sunday.
17. Jampot & Sunday reserves the right to withdraw its web site facility without notice.
18. The contract will be governed by English law and all disputes submitted to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
19. If for any reason part of these Terms and Conditions are unenforceable the validity of the remaining terms and conditions shall not be affected.
These Terms and Conditions shall be read in conjunction with all other information you find on our web site concerning our relationship.